Email: email@example.com | Tel: 416-551-9726
Overnight Shipping is available
1. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card payment (including Visa, mastercard, Amex and Discovery.)
2. Are heat transfer materials, printing ink and printing machine safe or eco-friendly? Have you guys got any certifications about them?
Heat transfers materials, roland machine and ink of teetransfers.com have been certified to meet the chemical emissions requirements for UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification)
Attached files are MSDS of heat transfer material, roland machine,and ink
MSDS of heat transfer material (Download)
Eco-Sol Max GREENGUARD Gold Certification for ink (Download)
Certification of CAD color printing (Download)
3. Which is better, color laser or inkjet heat transfer paper? and how to heat press them?
All desktop inkjet printers are compatible with our inkjet heat transfer paper. If you have tons of jobs to do, laser printers are great choice for you to improve your efficiency. HP and Brother Printers tend to run too hot and have more problems with transfer papers than other laser printers. Our laser heat transfer paper works well on OKI Data laser printers.
Please go to the following links to download instruction manual for our heat transfer materials:
How to heat press?
4. What is your return policy?
We don't accept return for custom items such as iron on transfers and letters/numbers because it's designed for you; If there is quality problem for our products, we could communicate to solve it.
For other items such as heat transfer paper and heat transfer vinyl, you could return it within 7 days after you receive it.
5. Do you have drop shipping service?
Yes, we do offer drop shipping services for all heat transfer paper and heat transfer vinyl products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
6. Is there any quantity discounts?
Yes, great discount is available for large quantity order. For more details, please feel free to send us an email.
7. What are the shipping methods?
Usually, we ship your order via Canada Post regular service without tracking number to save your money. If you need rush service, please contact us after you place your order. UPS Express service is available, but extra shipping fee will be charged.
8. How to place your order?
* Register an account in our website and input all necessary information
* Login in your account and start to search the items you like
* Add items to your shopping cart; Choose the size or material for your jerseys, stickers decals, letters, or numbers.
* Double check your shopping cart contents to make sure you have everything you ordered. You can edit your shopping cart by adding or removing items from your cart. Then click the “refresh” button to update it.
* To continue shopping, click the “Back to Shopping” grey color button on the left bottom corner.
* To Check out, please click “Go to Checkout” green color button on the right bottom corner.
* Click the “Go to checkout” button, you will go to the step 1 of 4:
Delivery Information, in this section, you can double check your shipping address. And you can choose your shipping method from Table Rate (regular mail service) and UPS Rate (express shipping service).
Click “Continue” button to go to step 2 of 4:
* In this section, you can see your order total.
* Then click the “Continue” button to step 3 of 4:
Order Confirmation. It’s the last chance for you to double check your shipping, billing, and order information. If everything is ok, please click the “Confirm the order” green button to go to the final step: Payment. . input your Cardholder Name, Credit Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV Number. you can write Special Instructions or Order Comments , then press "continue" button
step 4 of 4 - complete your order successfully
* After you complete payment, you can select log off or you can manually go back to our website.
9. Knowledge of Heat Transfer Paper:
T-shirt transferring originates with a picture being printed in reverse (or mirrored) onto heat transfer paper. The picture is printed onto the transfer paper with normal inks. The transfer is then heat applied to t-shirts, mouse pads, and other fabric surfaces, by using a heat press or a hand iron. The heat press works better by allowing more heat and pressure to assist the transferring process; however, hand irons may be used to custom your t-shirts at home. The process of transferring an image from the paper to the garment typically takes 15-20 seconds with a heat press (2-4 minutes when using a hand iron) and does not require a drying or curing process once applied.
10. What kind of Paper to Use:
There are many different types of heat transfer paper available in the market. As the result, you would be confused or lost when trying to decide which one is the best for you. The three main ways to determine this is by the type of printer you are using, whether you are printing on light or dark fabrics and, finally, the size of the image. The best way to start is based on your printers.
11. How to define iron on transfers, decals stickers size?
The following logos’ sizes are defined as 4 inches.
12. How to select a right size logo for your garment?
Normally we decorate our garment at center chest, left chest, front, back, left sleeve and right sleeve, how do we select right size logo?
For adult garment
Center chest logo: 10 inches
Left chest logo: 3 inches or 4 inches
Front number: 9 inches
Back logo: 10 inches
Back name plate: 4 inches
Back number: 10inches or 11innches height
For over 8 years old youth garment
Center chest logo: 8 inches
Left chest logo: 3 inches
Front number: 7 inches
Back logo: 8 inches
Back name plate: 3 inches
Back number: 8 inches or 9 inches height
For 3-8 years old youth garment
Center chest logo: 6 inches
Left chest logo: 2.5 inches
Front number: 6 inches
Back logo: 6 inches
Back name plate: 2 .5 inches
Back number: 6inches or 7 inches height
For less than 3 years old baby garment
Center chest logo: 4 inches logo
Left chest logo: 2 inches
Front number: 4 inches
Back logo: 4 inches
Back name plate: 2 inches
Back number: 4 inches or 5 inches height